What is Kbuti?
is an online grassroots conversation, connection, creation, contribution, and community hive for like-minded individuals on their unique parenthood path who require the assistance of a donor.The word Kbuti is a self-created that derives from Kibbutz, which is a uniquely Israeli type of settlement deeply rooted in the values of social responsibility and community exchange.
Kbuti is all about informing and guiding people along their own unique baby journeys.
If you want to get a really good understanding of the donor world then this self-learning course is for you. Videos will enlighten you about the conception path I travelled as well as introduce to a whole bunch of stuff that may assist you in catching that lucky baby break.
If you’re floundering, exhausted or feeling hopeless in figuring out the right path for you to a baby, I’m here to assist you in finding your way. Hit me up for a chat weekly or for a one-off gas-bag to get your head around how to do this.
Here you can connect with like-minded people and garner support for your mama mission, chat about all things fertility with those who are jumping over the same or similar obstacles and get into some donor nitty-gritty chat away from prying eyes.
Send through your interest to connect with donors on our new matching site where you can connect with donors who’ve had to jump through all our security and health hoops.
Having been through the sperm donor mission myself, navigated all the pot-holes and succeeded, I realised I could help others in their journey, and support them through the experience to achieve the gift like I have now.
While I’m hell bent on sharing everything I learned along the way and what
I wished I had known at the time, I’m child-driven, all about transparency and ensuring the full donorscape is really understood.
Because a baby isn’t just an idea today, they are a soon-to-be force in the future for their forever.
Kbuti is a people platform for learning, connection and support.
Perhaps, you’re single, middle-aged and/or your bio clock is shrinking?
Wondering how the heck you can become a mama when you’ve just woken up to the harsh reality that you’re going to have to find a way to have a baby sans husband?
Maybe you just need swimmers so you or you and your partner can become a family?
Kbuti is for you if
– You’re single, hitting middle aged (or already there) and desperate to be a mother but can’t make
sense of where you’re at and how you got there
– Your man keeps delaying parenthood but time is running out and you’re freaking out and by cutting ties on the relationship, you’re cutting ties on motherhood
– You’ve been sitting on this solo motherhood path for a while…you’ve conceded it’s your reality but you have no idea what, where or how to start this process
– You don’t know ANYONE who’s going through what you are and feel alone making such a BIG decision
– You’ve been through a clinic and had no success. It’s depleted not only your bank account, cut into your superannuation and also wrung out your heart, mind and soul.
– You’ve not been able to find and secure your ideal sperm (or egg) donor.
– You’re socially infertile and that’s not going to change so you’re ready to carve out your own conception and
– You want to meet your donor in the flesh, want fresh swimmers, not an old iced can of sardines and you want your child to have access to their biological connections from the get go.
– You want to be guided and supported as you travel down the solo parenthood path.
– You’re ready to get in tip-top fertility shape and have a healthy mindset for when you decide to press G.O.
– You want to connect with like-minded folk.
JOIN THE KBUTI COMMUNITY, SIGN UP TO THE LEARNING PLATFORM OR CONNECT WITH ME DIRECTLY.
Buy A Copy Of DSS
In my memoir ‘Desperately Seeking Semen’, I share my sperm donor story and offer some insight into how I navigated my way down this daunting path after I was deemed medically infertile by a fertility clinic. I hope my words offer some comfort if you’re already on this journey, a supportive hand to let you know that you’re definitely not alone in doing this or perhaps lift the lid on what it’s all about especially if you, or someone you know, is sitting on the fence about it.
Hayley I finished the book while I was on the ferry From Santorini to Athens. I loved it and couldn’t put it down. It really was an incredible journey and very emotional while also insightful. I kept going back and reading certain passages so I could make sure to really learn the concepts.
As a 40-year-old career woman, I also found myself newly single after too many Mr Wrongs and fertility literally ticking away. I can totally relate to Hayley’s story and take great strength from it. DSS is a funny, emotional, informative and honest read that importantly reassured me that it’s actually “okay” to be a single mum, it’s okay to do it on my own if I have to. After feeling somewhat ashamed about not finding the right guy “in time”, choosing a donor path if needs be is totally acceptable, and I thank Hayley for changing mindsets by sharing her story!
It’s so wonderful!
Nailing down the right type of sperm donor Well, risk really comes down to intent. Does the donor intend to be the father of the child in which he plays an active role just like any full-time or co-parenting Dad would? Will the donor want to be called Dad? Is the...
Wishing you could just click your heels and a baby would just magically appear. Well, you kind of can. Kind of. Shipping frozen sperm from cryobanks and have it arrive at your doorstep like an ingredient box has been available for many years, and demand for it is...
What or who is your Plan B? I didn’t think about who the guardians could be until I was in the third trimester of pregnancy because I wasn't sure if I'd even make it that far along. It's a really smart idea to start tossing about names of people you think could step...
SNAIL MAIL Me
1/29 McDougall St
Milton Qld 4064